- Who we are?
- What types of personal data does the Company collect?
- How do we collect your personal data?
- Basis for personal data processing
- Purpose of personal data processing
- Disclosure of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area
- Personal data safety
- Storing personal data
- Your rights regarding own personal data
WHO WE ARE?
INTERACTIVELY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS SRL is a Romanian company, headquartered in Campina, th6 Aleea Smardan, Prahova, registered at the Trade Register under no. J29/1757/03.10.2016 and unique fiscal registration code RO36590255; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Administered by: Daraban Alexandru, Bucur Cristian, Dragoi-Alexandrescu Narcis; the person responsible with data protection issues: Bucur Cristian: e-mail: email@example.com.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
Personal data represent any information about a natural person that may lead directly or indirectly to the identification of that person including name, surname, home address and / or residence, identification data, CNP, e-mail, phone number, location, etc.
These data are collected and used through the site exclusively for the conclusion of commercial contracts and related documents (e.g. additional documents, commercial offers, invoices, receipts, etc.).
We process your data only to the extent that we have reason to do so, such as: in order to deliver to you (or the company you work for or represent) the requested Interactively Software Solutions services in order to respond to requests that you or your company / the entities you work with or represent send us, and other news or to improve our services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The means of collecting personal data in regards to your interest about Interactively Software Solutions consist of:
- By filling the fields required in the contact forms of the website.
- By receiving an email from you addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail addresses are collected and used strictly for correspondence.
- By phone.
BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This data are taken over by us and used for the transmission of offers, the conclusion of contracts and the issuance of related payment documents.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purpose of concluding and executing a contract or to fulfill our contractual obligations with respect to our existing or future customers - e.g. when you place an order or an request on the website or otherwise, we will process the data you provide us with for the validation, analysis, offering, fulfillment and invoicing of the contracted services, for the processing of payments, as well as for solving the claims, complaints or other requests for Interactively Software Solutions the services you are request.
Based on your agreement - when you send us messages via the existing contact forms on the website, we will use the data to respond. Also, if you ask us questions about a particular service, and for this reason, you provide us with information about your activity, your preferences or other issues, this data will be processed, but only to the extent needed in order to answer your questions.
If you choose to opt for receive newsletters and / or alerts, we will use the data to send you such commercial communications by e-mail or SMS, telephone call. Such communications will only be sent to you if you have given your prior consent.
Based on a legitimate interest - when your rights and freedoms are unaffected - we will use the data processed when you access the website to identify and correct any malfunctions that may occur during the use of the website, to make improvements and to evaluate, measure and improve our services as a result of analyzing your preferences on the website.
We also process your data to record the company you working within Interactively Software Solutions's suppliers and customers database or to notify the company you are working with orders / offers / confirmations of offers / invoices / newsletters about contracts concluded between Interactively Software Solutions and the company you are working for, or other documents and / or information relevant to existing or potential business relationships between Interactively Software Solutions and the company you are working for.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The user is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with access to the website's services, conditioned by login. Our company does not assume any responsibility for the situations in which the user publishes his address or any other personal data, on his own initiative, in a public message, on any of the pages of the site. If the users of the site send unsolicited materials, our Company reserves the right to consider these materials non-confidential and without copyright protection. Such materials become the property of our Company, free from any claims issued by a person or a group of persons, and may be used for any purpose by our Company, without the obligation to grant compensation for their usage. Users agree to never lend the password to another user, for their own protection and for the validity of the information transmitted. Also, agree to never use another member's password to post messages.
We do not sell, we do not negotiate personal data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties, who assist us in the operation of our site or in the conduct of business, as long as the parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of those information.
The Company maintains the right to disclose Users' personal data only to trusted third parties, which may be from these categories:
- Our agents and/or external suppliers of mailing services or service providers which work with The Company to provide technical services like data analysis, hosting or technical assistance.
- Our professional consultants and/or auditors.
- Courts of Law, Regulatory Authorities, Public Administration Entities and Law Enforcement Authorities from Romania or abroad.
Within the company, your personal data will be disclosed to Interactively Software Solutions employees in the departments that need to know this data to conduct their business, the IT department employees, and to the administrators only to the extent necessary for the activities and purposes for which we process your data.
We believe that it is necessary to exchange information in order to investigate, prevent or take action with regard to illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, breaches of the terms of usage, or otherwise required by law. Non-private information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
We store your personal data on equipment (servers and backup servers) located in non-EEA countries (European Economic Area). In this case, prior to transferring data, we have taken precautionary measures for ensuring an adequate storage facilities.
PERSONAL DATA SAFETY
The Company deploys a wide array of measures and technical safety features in order to protect Users' data against unwanted access, use, disclosure, or modification according to the Rule of Law regarding data protection. Employees, managers and / or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or service providers and the dedicated service providers designated by them must respect the confidentiality of your personal data and may use such data only in accordance with relevant national and European legislation.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to meet the purposes we have collected them for, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Most of your personal data will be retained for the entire duration of the activity / operation that generated the data collection, and for a reasonable time since the last activity, except for the information contained in the taxable documents that we keep for 10 fiscal years from the date of the tax transaction to which these data refer.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING OWN PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to contact Interactively Software Solutions at any time in order to exercise the following rights you have in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016):
- At your request and free of charge, the right to obtain from our company confirmation that the data concerning you are or are not processed by us, and if the data are processed, the right to access those data is guaranteed to the person concerned;
- At your request and free of charge, the right to obtain the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) the processing of which is not in accordance with the Regulation;
- At your request and free of charge, the right to obtain the notification to third parties to whom the data of any operation have been disclosed, and is not in accordance with the Regulation, if such notification does not prove impossible or does not involve a disproportionate effort to the legitimate interest damaged;
- For justified and legitimate reasons, the right to oppose and to restrict at any time the data concerning it to be processed, except when there is any legal adverse agreement. We guarantee not to process your personal data, in case of justified opposition;
- The right to data portability, on request, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and the right to have this data transmitted directly to another controller, if this is feasible from a technical point of view. Also, in order to complain about the non-observance of the rights protected by the Regulation, the data subject may address ANSPDCP – The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing headquartered in Bucharest, No. 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru Bld., District 1, postcode 010336, Romania, E-mail: email@example.com Telephone +40.318.059.211.
Access the contact page in order to use any of the above rights.
Our company reserves the right to modify, revise, complete these rules at any time. Any change will be made public on this page and will take effect from the moment it is posted on the Website.